MSP Service Desk Technician
Are you an experienced Service Desk Technician who's worked for an MSP before and wants to continue their career with another award-wining service provider?
So why move?
Well, this company genuinely wants to support your career development and diversify your experience. They are passionate about their people and the service they offer their clients. They are a team of independent thinkers who all have the one thing in common - always striving to be the best they can through continuously developing their knowledge and skills.
You'll be working at all levels across a multitude of clients dealing all incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
In return this awesome company will invest in your career, giving you the right tools for success, encouraging and helping with ongoing learning and certifications, and rewarding you in career progression. As a tight knit organisation they enjoy Friday BBQ's, playing table tennis, working flexibly and love their barista coffee machine area.
Some of you day to day activities:
- Service Desk ticket management
- Working on incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Attend each daily stand-up meeting
- Work to current SLA's
- Updating client documentation
Apart from a great attitude, we're also looking for:
- Prior experience in IT / MSP service desk environment
- Certifications / experience in:
- Remote Desktop: Terminal Server, Citrix
- Networking: Cisco, Aruba
- Cloud: O365, Azure, AWS
- Firewall & Security: Cyberoam, Cisco, Sophos, Juniper
- Messaging: Exchange, Google Mail, O365, Skype
Keen to hear from you so please apply if this sounds like you!