MRI Software Analyst
|Salary:||Up to AU$150000.00 per annum|
This well-known property group are looking for an experienced Application Analyst to join their team on a 12 Month Fixed Term basis. This role is Sydney CBD based.
To be successful in this role, you will need be a passionate MRI Software subject matter expert who strives to keep abreast of MRI capability and new features. You will have the knowledge required to service all business units with day to day support and will be able to continue to make modifications and conduct the necessary tests to enable process improvement.
- Providing technical support for all MRI Software queries.
- Logging issues with Vendor Support desk and following up where necessary;
- SQL query writing to export or update transactions;
- Management of the MRI database and related applications;
- Conduct upgrades and training sessions;
- Testing new releases in UAT before implementation;
- Tertiary qualifications in the Information Technology field.
- Previous experience working within the Property management domain and with the related corporate finance teams;
- Advanced SQL query writing;
- Experience providing MRI software support and conducting system configuration.
- Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines;
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
If you have previous support analysis experience with MRI Software and are looking for a new role - please feel free to call Suzanne on 02 9248 6206, shoot through an email or click the link to 'apply'.