Monitoring and Operations Engineer
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
My client is looking for Monitoring and Operations engineers with a good understanding of Networking and Infratructure to join their leading technology based company located in Brisbane CBD.
This global company are looking for multiple tech savvy individuals that can apply their knowledge and experience to determine system performance, monitor networks and provide reports on their Payment Gateway Services.
- Diagnose hardware and software issues;
- Monitor the payment gateway for issues and fraudulent activity;
- Analyse information and determine the appropriate outcome for a problem;
- Escalate issues within a timely manner;
- Run daily reports and update Critical Information Reports on a daily basis;
- Create and update internal tickets to document monitoring and recovery steps;
- Implement changes within the network infrastructure;
- Perform routine maintenance;
Essential Skills and Experience are required in:
- 1-2 years experience in an infratructure or networking position;
- Experience with Payment Gateway Services Systems will be highly regarded;
- Unix scripting, coding and tool monitoring experience would be advantageous;
- Firewall and file transfer experience;
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- This is a 12 month contract;
- This position will require some on call responsibility and some off hours work to be conducted.
- The role will comprise of 12 hour shifts - 2 days on, 2 nights on, followed by 6 days off.
If you're interested in this role and have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and shoot through an up-to-date copy of your CV or call 07 3009 6142 for a further discussion.