Monitoring and Operations Engineer
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
My client is looking for x5 Monitoring and Operations engineers with a strong Networking background looking to join their leading technology based company located in Brisbane CBD.
This global company are looking for multiple tech savvy individuals that can confidently provide technical support whilst applying their knowledge and experience to determine system performance and areas of improvement in their Payment Gateway Services team.
- Diagnose hardware and software issues;
- Monitor the payment gateway for issues and fraudulent activity;
- Analyse information and determine the appropriate outcome for a problem;
- Escalate issues within a timely manner;
- Run daily reports and update Critical Information Reports on a daily basis;
- Create and update internal tickets to document monitoring and recovery steps;
- Implement changes within the network infrastructure;
- Perform routine maintenance;
Essential Skills and Experience are required in:
- Routing/switching, tunnelling and security operations;
- Experience with Payment Gateway Services Systems will be highly regarded;
- Unix scripting, coding and tool monitoring ;
- Firewall and file transfer experience;
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-3 years' experience in a network engineering position.
- This is a 12 month contract;
- This position will require some on call responsibility and some off hours work to be conducted.
- The role will comprise of 12 hour shifts - 2 days on, 2 nights on, followed by 5 days off.
If you're interested in this role and have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and shoot through an up-to-date copy of your CV or call 07 3009 6142 for a further discussion.