|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum|
Financial services organisation is looking for a Sr. Modelling Analyst to join the team to develop and maintain risk models across the organisation.
As the Modelling Analyst you will focus on capital and decision credit risk models. You will have good portfolio knowledge and the impact models will have on business decisions.
In this role you will develop models which are in line with methodologies standards across the credit life cycle, while documenting the process.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Tertiary qualification in a numerical discipline, e.g, statistics, economics, mathematics etc.
- Analytical skills with proven problem solving and attention to detail
- Proficient in SQL and SAS
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in developing credit risk models for 3 years
- Experience with manipulating large data sets
This is a great opportunity to step into an established team, develop technical skills and grow your career.
For more information please contact Tessa Gould at Tessa[.]Gould@ambition[.]com[.]au