Mobile UX/UI Designer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My Client, an iconic Australian brand, is looking for an innovative and ambitious UX/UI Designer to join their award-winning company on an initial 6-month contract.
With state of the art offices located next to the CBD, you will have the opportunity to influence product enhancements and collaborate with a wide range of product owners, developers and content creators.
You, the successful candidate, will be working to develop engaging fan experiences and delight participants at all points of their journey.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design mobile experiences that engages and delights cricket fans and participants
- Define new mobile interaction patterns to contribute to our internal design system
- Build relationships with stakeholders and champion user-centred design processes within the business
- Recommend product enhancements based on customer insights
- Work closely with developers to ensure consistency and promote a lean, iterative design process
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Native mobile interaction patterns and best practices
- Google Material Design and iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Prototyping and validating designs with users
- Comfort working at various levels of fidelity from low-fi wireframes to hi-fi design mock-ups
- Creating user flows to demonstrate how users achieve tasks
- Leading ideation sessions and design sprints with developers, product owners, and stakeholders
- Working with a team to define problems, explore ideas and validate solutions
- Communicating design recommendations to stakeholders
- Maintaining visual consistency across all design elements
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, click 'Apply Now' to find out more.