Mobile Developer-iOS & Android Brisbane CBD
Join this prestigious Australian household name, helping the respected institution take its offerings the ever emerging digital world.
As the Mobile Developer (iOS or Android) you will be an instrumental part of the engine room of this team, influencing outputs, mentoring junior members, and driving technical excellence. You will join an existing team that works and collaborates well together, has a great working environment, and loves what they do. Want to learn more, read on…..
Mobile Developer (iOS or Android):
- Create, modify and enhance the source code for continuous delivery continuous integration, using DevOps and Agile practices
- Scope, analyse, design and provide accurate estimates for Software Development activities
- Provide technical advice and deliver solutions that add value to our customers
- Develop, test, and implement new features for Mobile Apps on iOS and/or Android
- Work collaboratively with the UX/Design team to bridge the gap between the optimal user experience and technical implementation
- Seek opportunities to participate, create and appreciate new ideas and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Provide team mentoring and support
- On-call application support as and when required
- Significant knowledge of Mobile App software development languages (Swift, Java, Kotlin, Objective-C)
- Extensive experience of the iOS and/or Android development platform (Xcode or Android Studio)
- Extensive experience of iOS and/or Android interface design best practices
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Support the application by analysing and fixing problems
- Extensive knowledge of modern software development tools and techniques, git source control, continuous delivery principles, build and deployment automation
- Extensive understanding on development principles with the ability to collaborate with the development team to find the best solution to problems
- Proven experience of previously developed Mobile Apps and to explain the technical complexities of the application
- Promote continuous improvement through involvement in review processes and demonstration of individual leadership skills
- A positive attitude and the ability to change direction based on team discussion and direction
If you are interested in the above role please share your resume with Simmi by clicking on Aplly button.