Mobile Business Analyst
My client is a leading global bank seeking an all rounder mobile BA to manage the implementation of digital platform projects that drive growth across all segments of Mobile Banking, Watch and Mobile Wallet channels. To drive the mobile customer experience, lifecycle engagement and deepening relationships to improve performance, profitability and NPS.
- Drive engagement of KPIs across Mobile platforms.
- Enhance customer experience across online and offline assets through testing, personalization and automation of customer journeys.
- Provide data analytical support for BAU and proposed activities for insights into success.
- Support the product and partner teams in the development of digital tools and all web assets providing guidance on best practice and upcoming market trends/opportunities. Bring innovations in tools to improve responses and design.
- Manage key projects / digital initiatives and deliver positive outcomes in line with business deadlines.
- Meet Key Performance Indicators.
- Meet Customer Satisfaction and Net Promotor Score goals.
- Co-manage Mobile Banking channel, innovating to deliver a remarkable customer experience, drive stronger conversion and better engagement with the brand and products.
- Support monthly weekend releases and perform business sanity testing.
- Provide SME direction for insights gained from experience on digital product project delivery.
- Develop and deliver world class functionality delivery. Prepare consistent and uniform reporting outputs that provide direction for optimisation.
- Provide accurate and valuable MIS for key stakeholders to ensure a Mobile first approach to all activities.
- Work as problem solver for key initiatives across multiple business areas to deliver mobile projects.
- Leverage local, regional and global relationships to ensure delivery of key projects and initiatives.
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, with particular attention given to Acquisition Marketing, Regional and Global Digital, Corporate Affairs, Central Marketing, Customer Experience and Segments marketing.
You must have:
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a digital area of a financial institution
- Excellent numerical/analytical capability
- Relevant qualifications in business and/or marketing
- Strong, written and verbal communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft office skills and experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Ability to think strategically and then execute upon that design
- At least 3 year experience of working within a Project Management role within a large institution
- Strong ability to plan and coordinate multiple streams of work to effectively deliver high-quality, sustainable results as required by the business
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload
- Lateral thinker who demonstrates drive and commitment to delivering innovative solutions
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and influencing skills
Hit apply if you have what it takes! OR email Amy Shah on or please call on 92486214