Middle Office - Trade Support (FICC)
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Job Title: Middle Office - Trade Support (FICC)
Our client, a well-known Institutional Bank, are seeking an experienced Middle Office/Trade Support professional to join their ranks on a 12 month FTC.
Your duties will include:
- Trade capture
- Trade confirmation and allocation
- Trade amendments
- Trade/Sales support across numerous execution platforms
- Frontline support for sales and trading desks
- PnL & Risk management
- Client/counterparty liaison
- Interaction and assistance to all internal and external clients, globally.
You will be/have:
- Solid experience within a Middle Office Trade Support capacity, with a proven track record of supporting trading/sales desks
- Sound Fixed Income, FX, Commodities and Currency experience desirable
- Knowledge of front to back flows, having used front office trading systems
- Experience working at a Global IB
- Impeccable commincation skills, with experience liaising with internal/external stakeholders
- Available ASAP
Please only apply if you have the desired experience listed above. Candidates with no/irrelevant experience will not be considered.