Middle Office Operations / Settlements Analyst
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum|
My client is a boutique investment manager with a global presence who consistently out-perform their competitors. They have a fun, professional culture and a dynamic approach, while their flat structure means that employees have daily interaction with fund managers, traders and the wider front office. They offer unrivalled growth and learning potential and are often considered an employee of choice.
- Settle trades across global markets. Analyse mismatched and failed trades and liaise with internal and external counter-parties to resolve issues.
- Provide solutions to reduce the percentage of future fails.
- Be a key liaison for custodians, dealers, brokers and front office in relation to booking and settlement issues.
- Instruct the set-up of new trading counter-parties.
- Timely management and resolution of reconciliation breaks.
- Ensure operations procedures and controls are updated and meet internal and external audit requirements.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 6 months financial operations experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A motivated personality, which sees you constantly produce high quality work.
- A pro-active and confident attitude.
For more information, please apply to the role and I will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Finance