Middle Office Operations - Boutique Fund Manager
My client is a boutique investment manager who have doubled their funds under management in the last 12 months. They have a fun, professional culture and a dynamic approach, while their flat structure means that employees have daily interaction with senior business partners. All of this means that they offer unrivalled growth and learning potential and that they're often considered an employee of choice.
They currently seek a talented person to join their investment operations / middle office team. As well as your day to day role you will oversee / manage 2 junior staff and will be expected to get involved in numerous projects, furthering your development and exposure to all areas of the business.
- Client relationship management [HNW individuals / SMSF / family offices / planner groups].
- Vendor relationship management [custodian / brokers / banks / margin lenders / IT].
- Daily reconciliation of client stock and cash positions.
- Institutional corporate action participation [IPO / placement / rights / buy back].
- Staff workflow management and training.
- Design and distribution of reporting [monthly / quarterly / annual].
- Development of investor presentations.
- Design and implementation of new operational procedures.
- Oversight of projects.
- Website updates and maintenance.
- Previous investment operations experience from with either fund management, custody or superannuation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and task prioritization.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Desire to learn new skills and develop professionally.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please apply via this website and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services