Middle Office Operations Analyst
My client is a leading fund manager in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They have approximately $150 billion under management, invest in all asset classes and boast a high performance culture, all of which contributes to them being seen by many, as an employer of choice.
This role is available due to expansion and offers exposure to multiple business areas, including the Investment, Performance and Legal teams. The business are committed to providing staff with regular opportunities for career development and salaries well above those of their competitors.
- Liquidity management. Process funding requirements, cash movements and private equity capital call payments.
- Co-ordinate with investment managers to issue cash-flow instructions as part of the implementation of investment strategies.
- Create new custody accounts and accurately maintain the underlying static data.
- Process payments for portfolio related expenses including investment manager and custody fees.
- Monitor OTC derivative collateral management instructions.
- Continually look for new ways to improve and minimise operational risk.
- At least 2 years experience in investment operations from within either a Fund Management, Wealth Management, Custody or Superannuation environment.
- A proven track record of performing above company and self-set targets.
- A calm, considered and professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior business people.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong teamwork skills.
To be considered for the role please APPLY NOW and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services