Middle Office Operations - Aladdin Specialist
My client is a leading fund manager in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They have approximately $150 billion under management, invest in all asset classes and boast a high performance culture, all of which contributes to them being seen by many, as an employer of choice.
This is a newly created role due to business growth and offers exposure to multiple business areas, including the Investment, Performance and Legal teams. The business are committed to providing staff with regular opportunities for career development and salaries well above those of their competitors.
- Responsibility for the ongoing maintenance of cash and position data within the Aladdin platform.
- Ensure the investment team have a complete and accurate representation of exposures across all investment vehicles, providing a platform for making key investment decisions.
- Timely and accurate capture of trade and cash flow activity in the Aladdin platform
- Daily investigation and resolution of cash and position reconciliation exceptions
- Processing derivative trade life cycle events to ensure accurate representation of market value and exposure.
- Supplement position referential to ensure whole of Fund portfolio exposures are accurately reported.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 12 months experience in investment operations from within either a Fund Management, Wealth Management, Custody or Superannuation environment.
- A proven track record of performing above company and self-set targets.
- A goo working knowledge of the Aladdin platform.
- A calm, considered and professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior business people.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong teamwork skills.
To be considered for the role please APPLY NOW and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services