Middle Office Business Analyst - Investment Management
|Salary:||$100,000 - 110,000 + Bonus|
Must have the following skills: BA skills gained within investment/asset management, fund administration, custody
This is a newly created role 2 levels down from a VP which will be a fantastic opportunity to progress with your career.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business requirements gathering, re-engineering and documentation - working closely with the business stakeholders, external clients and SMEs
- Ensure client outbound files deliveries are tracked
- Assist in the st up and transition of new client accounts
- To develop automatic control checks to ensure data efficiency
- Maintain key record keeping functions
- Handle and resolve all issues involving operational and IT areas
- Complete system testing for change control enhancements
- Updating issue, risk and change requests if required
- Progressing Statements of Work/New instruments /projects in accordance with the Change management process requirements for training communication, risk and control and legal
- Proven track record working as a Business Analysis (1 years +) gained within investment/asset management, fund administration, custody or funds services industry
- Must have previous experience writing business requirements, documenting specifications and re-engineering and data mapping
- Must have SQL expertise
- Must have strong Financial product knowledge: FI, FX, Commodities, derivatives
- Must have detailed Documentation experience - able to draft detailed business, technical/ functional requirements, and relevant governance documentation relevant to productionisation/ service transition requirements
- Stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Understanding of data metamodelling
- Understanding of process methodologies with project and systems development life cycle experience.
- Ability to lead and manage detailed analysis work independently
Please send your CV for consideration.