Middle Office Associate
This ASX-listed wealth management firm has an exciting opportunity within the Platform Services Team. This role is broad and will be providing end to end trade support, corporate actions, settlements, performance reporting, analysis, relationship management etc.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing, controlling and settling client transactions and cash settlements
- Completion and resolution of daily cash and stock reconciliations
- Researching and resolving queries and issues raised relating to transactions
- Domestic and International Equity transactions and settlements using multiple platforms, currencies
- Processing Corporate Actions
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in investment management, Funds Management, stockbroking or similar and be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of the financial markets.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Dijana Macinko at Ambition or APPLY NOW.