Middle Office Associate + Snr Associate
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This broad role will be the face of operational teams overseeing a large client based in Europe.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Management of operational workflow between up and downstream teams
- Client serving including relationship management with front office, back office, risk, compliance and performance.
- Researching and resolving queries and issues raised relating to transactions, asset servicing, trade capture, corporate actions and derivative processing
- Ensure that service quality is first class within the IBOR team
- 2 roles - Associate with 1-2 years' experience. Snr with 5 years + experience
- A good understanding of securities including equities, derivatives, OTC, corporate actions etc is essential
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Smart and switched on with strong communication skills