Middle Office Associate
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This role is broad and will be providing end to end trade support, corporate actions, settlements, performance reporting, analysis, relationship management etc.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing, controlling and settling client transactions and cash settlements
- Completion and resolution of daily cash and stock reconciliations
- Researching and resolving queries and issues raised relating to transactions
- Domestic and International Equity transactions and settlements using multiple platforms, currencies
- Processing Corporate Actions
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in investment management, Funds Management, stockbroking or similar and be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of the financial markets.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Dijana Macinko at Ambition or APPLY NOW.