Mid/Senior Level Optimisation / Analytics Manager
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
My client is looking for a gun optimiser who is innately impassioned about their digital career and can even teach them a thing or two about analytics!
This is a mid-senior level gig within the Digital Marketing team and it focuses on integrating and optimising web, user experience, search and analytics with the organisations owned, paid and earned marketing activities.
I want to speak to people who are confident to really to fly their own flag when it comes to digital best practice, but think creatively and commercially at the same time. You'll need to be dedicated to the vision of creating an outstanding digital resence and footprint that delights their customer expectations and provides a solid ROI.
- Developing, implementing and optimising the organisations digital presence and onsite user experience including search, retargeting, personalisation, marketing automation, multi-variant testing and analytics;
- Provide TOP-NOTCH reports on web analytics utilising an array of tools, but mainly via Google Analytics;
- Fly the flag of customer experience and drive innovations in web management to all web content editors and approvers throughout the business;
- Drive campaigns using segmentation, audience selection, targeting rules, and tailored end-to-end digital customer journeys;
- Manage a campaign roadmap to support forecasted sales, service and advocacy campaigns;
- Identify future digital targeting capability requirements;
- Overseeing the operational activity for paid search engine marketing via Google AdWords and other search platforms in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager and external agencies.
The Essential Ingredients To Make This Role A Success:
- Lots of solid runs on the board with extensive experience (at least 5 years) working in a digital environment with a large organisation;
- Experience in defining, executing and testing personalised digital marketing campaigns within a digital environment;
- Proven stakeholder management, relationship building and influencing skills;
- An unwavering commitment to the customer;
- Theoretical knowledge of tools such as content management systems, Social media platforms and the Adobe suite of products;
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, develop and implement digital projects and campaigns with a genuine interest in digital, social and related new technology.
Sound like your thing? Excellent! Please go ahead and click the "Apply" button and send through your CV that outlines the synergy between your experience and the role on offer. Also, if you're keen to hear a little more about this role or perhaps you'd like to talk about your next career move, then I'd be just as happy to chat too. You can reach me on 0401 002 988 or 3009 6107.