Mid-level Service Desk Analyst
About the Company
Our client is an Australian Commonwealth Government agency based in Russell Office, Canberra. They are a technology-heavy organisation with a presence across Australia and South East Asia. They are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their growing team on a 12-month contract, with an option to extend.
About the Role
- Providing first and second level support regarding the use of Microsoft products
- Respond to support requests received by phone, email or through Service Now ticketing system
- Log and action all customer contacts in Service Now
- Provide regular updates to the customer and communicate all the issues to the customer thoroughly
- Install and configurate software packages
- Manage backup and restoration data and the network
- Manage Active Directory
- Provide ad-hoc reports on system performance
What are we looking for?
- Current Negative Vetting 1 Clearance
- Australian citizenship
- Knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience in managing virtualised environment
- Experience with cloud platforms system administration
- Experience managing Microsoft products and platforms
How to apply?
Please click 'Apply' to apply directly. Accepting resume until COB Tuesday 21st January 2020.
Please feel free to get in touch with Vivian Vo on 02 9248 6218 should you have any questions regarding the role.
Please note, due to the nature of the work, we cannot accept visa holders or permanent residents or citizen who do not have an NV1 clearance.