Microsoft O365 / Azure AD Identity Specialist
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Microsoft O365 Azure AD Identity Specialist
My client, based in Melbourne, and one of Australia's most iconic organisations and key constituent of the ASX is currently looking for an Identity Specialist to work on an initial 3 month contract which will be extended.
You, the successful candidate, will be a start point to work on Directory consolidation and identity integration with Azure Active Directory and o365 across the organisation.
The organisation operates a sophisticated IT platform deployed in an Azure cloud environment and are currently engaged in a series of substantial ongoing greenfield projects.
- Azure Active Directory experience including but not limited to Single Sign-On implementation
- Experience in reviewing Identity and Security Architectural designs
- Single Sign-On implementations
- Documentation of Detailed Designs for Solution Identity and Security
- Application support documentation
- AAD B2B implementation experience.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Solution design and architectural experience (nice to have)
- Mimecast experience (nice to have)
If this is an opportunity which interests you please 'apply' now with you most up to date resume. Any questions please feel free to call Charlie Beattie on 03 8629 1029