Microsoft Cloud Consultant
Are you looking for an opportunity based on the Gold Coast working with a casual tech environment with a great bunch of Engineers specialising in the Big Data and AWS and Microsoft space?
My favourite client is currently looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant with a strong background in Microsoft technology, including Azure, 365 and exchange.
This company funds any relevant courses, has a flexible working environment with the opportunity to work from home as well as many other perks.
- Office 365 Applications
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online and OneDrive environment setup
- Skype for business
- Teams, Yammer, Planner, PowerBi, Flow, Forms
- B2B setup
- Interoperability and Hybrid setup for SharePoint, Dynamics CRM and SFB on-premise
- Setup Azure Information Protection using cloud or On-premise Key Management System
- Conditional Access with MFA, Devices policies, PW policies
- Data Loss Protection including external partners and customers
- Setup Federation Services with external vendors
- Multi-factor authentication and SSO using ADFS
- Configuring Azure AD Connect
- Automate deployment of Office Pro Plus
- IaaS HA design and deploy
- PaaS design and deploy
- Azure Automation
- ARM, Visual Studio, JSON and PowerShell proficient
- Experience with common pipeline tools and technology (Terraform, Octopus, GitHub, Jenkins etc)
- Azure Networking and Security
- Configuration Management and Disaster recovery
- Strong experience in core Microsoft Technologies (IIS, Web, DSC, AD, etc)
- MSSQL experience desirable however not necessary
If you're looking for a genuinely good environment please APPLY immediately in Word format.