|Location:||South Brisbane, Queensland|
My client is an international, full-service agency, filled with passionate and inspiring people who rock up every day with the goal of doing great work that pushes clients and consumers to dream bigger.
We're looking for someone who has a deep knowledge of on and offline paid media and inherently knows what it can achieve for brands. Your client-facing skills come naturally (because you're a people person) and your communication skills aren't limited to speaking; you can write and present your ideas clearly, and put a research deck together all on your own. It should absolutely go without saying that you have a passion for digital products and you know what a project needs to succeed. More importantly, you have the ability to intuitively read what the team needs in order to get there. To add to that, you're also passionate about harnessing the power of great content, with the knowledge of digital and traditional media properties to deliver effective campaigns for clients.
Our Ideal Person:
- Solid experience (ideally 2+ years) working agency side;
- Thirsty for good work;
- Well-versed in agile methodologies;
- No stranger to qualitative/quantitative research;
- Not afraid to take the lead;
- Primarily a digital wizz-kid, but not averse to booking traditional channels;
- Pro-active, resourceful and uber organised;
- Detail oriented;
- Mathematical, with the skills to pay the bills.
It Goes Without Saying That You'll Need Skills In:
- Microsoft Office suite, especially excel and powerpoint;
- Google Analytics;
- Facebook Ads Manager;
- Google Adwords; and
- Various project management tools like Asana.
You'll Fit In Well If You Like:
- Long lunches;
- Work BFFs;
- Sick beats; and
Does this sound like your thing? If it does then please go ahead and click the "Apply" button and send through your CV that outlines the synergy between your experience and the role on offer. If you're the chatty type and want to find out more about this role, then reach out on 0401 002988