HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community.
We are working with a Startup that will change the way you travel your pets. They are working with global airlines in the space of software and hardware development.
Currently, they are looking for a Mechanical Engineer.
- In charge of all the product development activities from product definition and planning through manufacturing, product release and end of life.
- Serve as the central resource for all aspects of the engineering solution
- Involve in the last stage of the product lifecycle including modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product or product line.
- Evaluate technical options and provide recommendations to deliver on product specification requirements in accordance with the market requirements
- Act as primary point of contact and coordinate development and test resources to successfully release new products on time and within budget.
- Develop and manage the overall engineering schedule and prototype build plan/deliverables in coordination with key stakeholders and manufacturing partners
- Source, qualify, work closely and effectively guide the activities of all our manufacturing partners.
- Understand the capabilities, technology and product roadmaps of our partners where applicable.
- Drive the initial debug and resolution of engineering defects.
- Work directly with other functional areas of marketing, operations and finance to bring the products to market.
- 5 years’ experience as Mechanical Engineer
- Experience with design software such as AutoCAD
- Passionate about startups and pets
- Experience in plastic moulded manufacturing is highly recommended
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to email@example.com and Attn to Raymond Ramirez
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
www.hatch.careers / www.ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1114515