|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
About the role:
Join one of the exciting large scale projects in the MDM space as my client transforms their Customer and Analytics Systems. My client is a well-known technology organisation in Australia with a large global presence. As a part of a major transformation program of work that is currently underway, we are seeking an MDM Solution Specialist to join the team in a senior capacity.
As a Consultant/ Solution Architect with proven MDM solutions experience you will play a key role in the success of the project. You will be responsible for the end-to-end solution, from the conception of the solution to managing the delivery, working closing with Project managers, developers, vendors, etc.
This is a great opportunity to join a new transformation program and work across a range of technologies and tools to realise solutions that can showcase your creative side. There are no limits in this role! This is a unique opportunity that will allow you to take a greenfield project and design and implement many solutions.
The ideal candidate will have strong MDM Solution designing and delivery experience, working closely with developers and business units, ideally in customer systems.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Experience in working in MDM projects in senior leadership roles leading technical teams in solution design or delivery.
- Proven ability to define Master Data Management (MDM) solution architecture with detailed hands-on implementation knowledge.
- Expertise in data modelling approaches, tools and techniques.
- Experience working with Informatica MDM, or other MDM tool set.
- Ability to provide the mechanics for propagating and governing master data entities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to lead a team of technical developers, BAs, and Designers in the delivery of projects.
- Demonstrated communication skills and the ability to work with a range of stakeholders.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, then APPLY NOW!
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to Brad Ragothaman on 02 92486213 or email brad.ragothaman @ ambition.com.au