Job title: Material Planner
Location: Olympic Park
Length of assignment: 6 Month Assignment, Must be available immediately.
The Materials Planners are responsible for ensuring adequate supply of the right materials at the right time at the best overall cost by forecasting, communicating and managing supply risks
As a Materials Planner within the Supply Chain Planning Team you will support the 'supply side' of the weekly/monthly S&OP process, ensure the supply of all materials needed.
You will also be expected to drive the simplification/automation of our systems and processes through continuous improvement initiatives as well as support the implementation of the project.
You will also contribute to our team culture and engagement plans.
- High learning agility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Exceptional customer service and business partnering skills with the ability to deliver customer-centric solutions, while anticipating and balancing multiple stakeholder needs
- Ability to build trusting network relationships inside and forming relationships with diverse group of people
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills to navigate, build and influence partnerships
- Ability to drive results through planning, alignment and execution with self-account ability and attention to detail, even under pressure and tight timeframes
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions and act quickly to implement action plans
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced ability to think creatively, deliver continuous improvement and innovation in order to realise opportunities and efficiencies
- Ability to review work processes and develop new solutions to drive efficiency
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including advanced Excel skills
Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree qualified in business or related discipline
* Business partnering success with the Supply Chain
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and demonstrate outstanding customer focus
* Sound analytical and problem solving ability with a focus on attention to detail
* Delivering system and process continuous improvement initiatives
* Broad understanding of BA Supply Chain
* Relevant Large company experience in manufacturing, materials/supply planning or scheduling
* Experience in Purchasing using integrated ERP and EDI systems
* Excellent Systems Skills