Master Data Specialist - Plant Maintenance
The role of Plant Maintenance Master Data Specialist will provide support to the company's Plant Management Team in data cleansing activities in preparation to load the plant maintenance data into SAP S/4 Hana. Legacy data will be cleansed, prepared and enriched for data migration.
The plants are located in Melbourne (VIC) and Macquarie (NSW). Frequent travel will be required.
Our client in the utilities sector is going through an exciting digital transformation. You can enjoy a flexible and agile working environment.
Experience and Qualifications
- Must have an understanding of Plant Maintenance from a industrial environment
- Must have a strong maintenance or engineering background with asset management focus
- Ability to interpret drawings & transpose into maintenance build whilst analysing legacy data
- Review & confirm data conformance to MDM standard
- Familiarity and proficiency with MS Suite
- You will be degree qualified in engineering or a trade background
- understanding of lean six sigma
- experience with integration of SAP modules including procurement, inventory management and finance
For more information or to apply for this role please "Apply Now".
Please not all applicants will be notified of their candidacy for this role.