Master Data Manager
|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$950000 per annum|
You will work with systems implementation,capturing, provisioning, uploading data and system testing. As well as the ongoing maintenance once the systems are live.
The Master Data Manager will provide accurate and timely data management across all systems within the company.
- Development of controls and sign off processes for the importation and upkeep of data into each system
- Maintain and upkeep information across the stores back office, using (Macromatix) and POS (NCR) systems
- Lead and drive change with regard to master data and the master data team
- Through cross functional collaboration identify and project manage data innovation
- Manage the addition, modification and deletion of POS, Hot Schedule (Macromatix), Oracle Fusion and other system items
- 4+ yrs experience managing a team
- Macromatix, Oracle Fushion, NCR experience and experience on digital apps
- Proven track record on process development and implementation within large organisations
- Experience in a large multi-site retail organisation
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft Office products
- Strong capabilities in Oracle Product Hub and Hot Schedules (Macromatix)
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrated capability to work to tight timelines whilst being a process orientated and methodical thinker Diploma or Bachelor of IT or Business or other relevant qualification
- Experience in a QSR store environment would be highly considered
Would you like to know more?
Click Apply using the link below.