Marketing Specialist - Leading Fund Management Firm
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum|
My client is a a global fund manager with a mainly institutional client base. They have won numerous awards and have a proven track record of delivering returns well above the industry average. Their staff are generally considered as some of the best in the business and they have a high performing but friendly culture.
They are currently looking to hire a talented marketing specialist to fulfill an initial 12 month contract. It is, however, hoped that the successful applicant will be able to move into future, permanent roles allowing them to assist with the company's ambitious but achievable growth plans.
- Design and produce PowerPoint presentations to meet global brand guidelines for the sales team (and other internal clients).
- Produce and update sales brochures / documentation.
- Event Management: Project manage the planning and execution of Investor Days and internal and external events and conferences.
- Manage Sales campaigns including new product roll-outs.
- Update the content of the Australian website and use data analytics to drive improvements and upgrades.
- Generate monthly / quarterly client reports to rigid deadlines.
- Liaise with media and PR firms to co-ordinate media announcements.
- At least 2 years marketing experience
- A good working knowledge of finance gained from previous work in the financial sector.
- The ability to deliver strategic communications for a global and easily recognisable brand.
- Degree qualified in marketing, communications or business.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills. You will ideally also have a good working knowledge of Salesforce.
- Strong attention to detail and a professional nature.
- The ability to work well in a team environment as well as autonomously.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services