Marketing Manager - Centre
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum + Pro rata|
Marketing Manager - Shopping centre
$75,000 (package, pro rata)
4 days a week
Working in a shopping centre in the Northern Beaches area, we are looking for creative Marketing Manager who is able to come in and implement some creative campaigns to draw in customers.
Reporting to the Centre Manager, partnering with key retail stakeholders, you will be responsible for driving a high-performance culture and delivering innovative marketing campaigns that will drive traffic and sales through the centre
To be successful in this role, you will have a track record of success within a similar capacity. Ideally within a shopping centre/ retail environment however this is not a prerequisite to success. You will be confident in your ability to develop creative campaign ideas. With competitors in the area, you will need to attract customers with innovative marketing campaigns and will need to get in to the head of the customer.
Whilst working standalone in the centre, you will be supported by a large marketing team as well so there is plenty of resource internally along with external agency support when required. You will have to have had experience in managing budgets previously and must be confident communicator as stakeholder management is a huge part of this role
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing plans
- Designing and implementing national campaigns
- Implementing centre specific local area marketing plans that are in line with strategic objectives
- Setting the centre marketing budget in accordance with approved budget parameters
- Implementing community relations program/events/sponsorships etc. in line with marketing strategy
- Previous experience in a similar role with a demonstrable track record of implementing successful campaigns
- Digitally savvy with experience in paid search and social campaigns
- Qualified in a related marketing degree a bonus
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Organised with excellent time management skills
The business you are joining have a highly regarded company culture and offer flexible working along with performance related incentives. Everyone who works there loves working there and they take internal progression seriously. Work life balance is at the top of their agenda so this really is a great place to work
The role is being offered on a part time, 4 days a week basis. Which days this falls on is flexible with some requirement to help another centre when required.
For more information, please apply with a recent copy of your resume or call Fraser @ Ambition on (02) 9248 6204 for a confidential discussion about your next move.