|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Work for us HaTCH|
Are you good with promoting and influencing on social media? Are you looking for a larger platform to manifest your talent?
We have an exciting, new opportunity open to anyone who's got the knack for social media!
This fantastic opportunity gets your foot in the corporate world where you'll get to work alongside experienced, driven and committed Recruitment professionals on driving brand awareness, customer engagement and interaction with Ambition and HaTCH's followers and clientele.
HaTCH is Ambition's new recruitment product offering exclusively for the start-up community. It has been developed for start-ups to access talent early in their life-cycle, through manageable fees and critical talent advisory services. This is an industry with huge potential to grow and hence, this role will be delving into the various
This role requires:
- Collaborating with HaTCH partnership managers and consultants to create and drive marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Working alongside and leveraging our core Marketing team with brand guidelines and templates
- Participating at various HaTCH events and professionally documenting the event's happenings on social media
- To provide any ad hoc report on deliverables around the social media efforts and identify gaps on where to improve
The ideal candidate:
- Will be a highly motivated and driven student with a passion for delivering the highest standard of work in a competitive and fast-paced environment
- Highly tech-savvy who's in-tuned with the realm of social media e.g. experienced in creating hashtags and other taglines
- Having a proven ability to influence at scale on social media would be a huge advantage
- Possess an excellent command of English with good communication skills
- Will be a highly organised individual who can strategize and implement plans and projects
- Must possess full working rights in Australia
Think this is for you? Please click APPLY or contact Michelle Wong, our Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist for a discussion on 02 9248 6218.