Marketing Internship Opportunity - Ambition
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Be part of Building Better Futures. We are a small, motivated marketing team working across three very different recruitment brands nationally, there is currently an opportunity for an intern to join our team. Ambition is a friendly, collaborative, fast-paced and innovative working environment. In this role, you will provide day-to-day support to the Marketing team, and assist with the execution of marketing initiatives to drive awareness of the Ambition Group and its brands (AccountAbility, Ambition and Watermark). These initiatives include, but are not limited to driving internal communications, helping coordinate and execute marketing campaigns, supporting the team in execution of various corporate events and tracking & analysing results of marketing campaigns.
* Assist with the production of social media collateral using Adobe Suite programs such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Upload content onto websites and managing social media feeds ensuring regular updates.
* Assist with internal video production, filming and editing using Premiere Pro.
* Assist with production of emails and performance reports to Ambition group brands.
* Generate branded presentations for various stakeholders.
* Assist and coordinate guest lists and invitations for events.
* Assist the wider business with distribution of internal communications.
* Assist in ad-hoc tasks to support the wider business.
* General administration tasks for the greater team with adherence to deadlines.
What you will bring to the role:
* Creative, tech-savvy, with a real passion for, and familiarity of, social media.
* Graphic design, video production and editing skills using Adobe Suite programs (highly desirable).
* Dynamic, highly-motivated and a fast-learner.
* High grammatical standards and writing capability, with good attention to detail and accuracy.
* The ability to prioritise, manage multiple creative briefs and adhere to brand guidelines.
* Strong communication, organisational and planning skills.
* A willingness to continuously learn and improve your skills.
What's in it for you?
* A dynamic work culture that will keep you motivated.
* The opportunity to see your ideas come to life.
* Experience working in a leading global recruitment company.
* Increase your stakeholder management skills.
* An opportunity to work in a varied marketing role across social, email communications, design, video, event management, campaign management.
* The perfect starting point for a rewarding career.
* Be part of a friendly, fun team.
* A degree of flexibility in hours to accommodate your studies.
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business operating in a select number of specialist areas across Australia, the UK and major cities in Asia. We access hard to find, high calibre professionals across Finance and Technology. We believe our size is a significant differentiator in the recruitment industry. We are big enough to undertake large scale projects for our clients yet retain the soul and personality of a smaller company. We work towards ‘building better futures’ for our clients, candidates and our community.