Marketing Data Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
About the role:
My client is a large public sector organisation with a strong focus on marketing. At present they have an urgent need for a multiple Data Analysts to join their marketing analytics team. As a Data Analyst you will be part of a well-functioning team where your input and ideas will be valued.
In this role, you will be responsible for reporting, analysis and recommending best approaches marketing campaigns across the business. You will also be relied on to identify best leads, opportunities and territory mapping to improve marketing performance. In this role, you will be liaising with various stakeholders across the marketing and analytics teams.
- 2+ years' experience as Data Analyst experience, preferably working with campaign data or similar
- Experience in leads, sales funnel, marketing data and working on campaign performance and analysis
- Proven experience with SQL and Excel, extracting and manipulating data
- Proven experience providing insights and campaign optimisation recommendations to the marketing and sales teams
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to engage stakeholders and meetings on campaign performance
- Analytical skills and the ability to think outside the box
If you are passionate about data and want to work in a thriving environment then this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Brad on 02 92486213.