|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
This industry leading Not-for-profit organisation are seeking Marketing Co-ordinator's to join to their rapidly growing team on a Fixed-term contractual basis, based in Brisbane.
In this role, you'll be responsible for providing production support and executing marketing implementation activities, whilst assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company goals.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media.
- Maintain a top line understanding of the strategic direction and marketing plan
- Proof reading of collateral through end-to-end production
- Copy writing as requested by Manager
- Scheduling of photography and video shoots
- Implementing content on social media channels
- Email creation, signage, briefing and support of sales channel
- Vendor management including printers, and mail house
- Administrative duties including budgets and account reconciliation
Essential Skills and Experience are required in:
- Copywriting skills
- Administrative tasks (Purchase orders, invoices, calendar management etc.)
- Liaising with internal/external customers
- Production tasks
- Understanding across financial budgeting
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing related discipline
- Print media advertising knowledge
Benefits on offer:
- Achieve a healthy balance between work and home with flexible working hours
- Regular social and group volunteering activities
- Keep your energy levels high with a kitchen stocked with complimentary fruits, snacks and drinks
- Competitive package on offer
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0343 for a further discussion.