Marketing Communication & Production Specialist - Contract
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$40 - AU$55 per hour + Super|
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have hundreds of billions under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
This is a contract role due to the present incumbent going on long service leave. Despite the temporary nature of the position, it will offer a fantastic, immediate challenge and, with the organisation's name on your CV, could set you up for a long and successful career, elsewhere.
- Produce and update sales brochures /documentation using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Build and PowerPoint presentations to meet global brand guidelines.
- Create automated email campaigns using a combination HTML knowledge, Adobe PhotoShop and external software providers.
- Co-ordinate and produce electronic and postal marketing communications.
- Work with offshore marketing team to update the Australian website.
- At least 1 years experience in a marketing communications role within a corporate environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software and Microsoft Office packages.
- Experience designing marketing collateral using Powerpoint and Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience using online event management tool Cvent would be highly regarded
- Experience producing content for external print production (either print or other).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail orientated, accurate and methodical.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services