Campaign Data Analyst (SQL, IBM Unica Campaign Management)
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum + Annual Bonus|
Ambitions client is a multinational banking and financial services corporation and their team based here in Sydney's CBD is seeking a Campaign Data Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Campaign Data Analyst, you will be accountable for delivering and optimising marketing campaigns across all channels using data and analytics, IBM Unica and SQL Server platform. The Analyst will add value by analysing campaign results and continually adding value through insight and process improvement.
You will have experience in executing data-driven campaigns, including campaign planning and sizing, campaign targeting (customer segmentation), list extraction and campaign reporting methodologies. You will consult with key stakeholders on the best way to execute customer campaign activity and challenge the way the business sources data for campaigns. You will identify areas of improvement to deliver improved quality, speed, response rates and automation.
- Strong SQL skills
- IBM Unica experience (advantageous) or salesforce experience
- Experience working within banking & financial services (desirbale)
- 2+ year's experience in extracting customer data from marketing campaigns and campaign reporting experience
- Expert in campaign data management
- Efficient in project planning
- Highly analytical and a quick problem solver
- Not afraid to propose fresh and different approaches on hoe to execute campaigns
- Excellent stakeholder management experience in a fast-paced environment working to tight deadlines
So if you're someone who is passionate about data, campaign delivery, loves a challenge and thrives on success then do it. Apply now!