Market Settlements Analyst
This is a newly created role in one of Australia's largest and most high-profile employers. Your role will involve ensuring the settlement and management of security and cash transactions and will give you exposure to wholesale financial markets involving aspects of risk, debt management and portfolio operations.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Settle Fixed Interest and Equity trades across various financial markets.
- Analyse mismatched and failed trades. Liaise with internal and external counter-parties to calculate the source of the fail and resolve issues.
- Provide solutions to reduce the percentage of future fails.
- Be a key liaison for custodians, dealers, brokers and front office in relation to booking and settlement issues.
- Timely management and resolution of reconciliation breaks.
- Ensure operations procedures and controls are updated and meet internal and external audit requirements.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 1 years fund operations experience, ideally within settlements.
- A strong working knowledge of fixed income and/or equities.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A motivated personality, which sees you constantly produce high quality work.
- A pro-active and confident attitude.
For more information, please apply to the role and I will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Finance