Manager Treasury Product Control
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A management opportunity for a SME in Treasury Product Control. Reporting directly into a divisional CFO, the Treasury Product Controller is responsible for managing the P&L in line with group policy. To be successful for this role you will be a SME in derivative based products. In particular (bonds, repos, swaps, forwards, etc). You will also have experience managing teams.
- Maintaining the GL.
- Reviewing the reconciliation sign-off.
- Driving the P&L in line with group and divisional objectives.
- SME for all derivative based products (bonds, repos, swaps, forwards, etc).
- Closing quarterly, half year and year end statutory and regulatory reporting.
- CA/CPA Qualification.
- Deep understanding of product control with a major financial / banking institution.
- Proven experience leading teams particularly in a banking environment.
- Deep understanding of treasury products and as they apply to banking principles
If this is something of interest please apply now or for a confidential chat call Andrew Douglas on (03) 8629 1001.