Manager: Treasury Middle Office - Investment Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$120000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a leading financial services group in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They boast a high-performance culture, first class career progression, friendly and motivated staff and are seen by many as an employer of choice.
This is a newly created role due to the creation of a new business unit. As the 2IC you will have managerial responsibilities and will play a critical role in the overall growth of the business.
- Have responsibility for position keeping, investment funding, credit monitoring, money market operations and proprietary trading.
- Monitor and analyse of funds' securities holdings, cash and portfolio instruments across all asset categories.
- Develop a clear understanding of currency hedging requirements of the global Investment Management function
- Cash and liquidity management. Monitor cash flows in company and custodian accounts.
- Trade within approved guidelines on best execution basis
- Maintain a strong control environment. Resolve queries with counterparties in a timely manner
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in leading treasury teams, ideally within a middle office / operations environment.
- Proficient in using High Value Clearing System (HVCS) and / or Austraclear.
- A pro-active and results oriented mind-set.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- The ability to produce high quality work within tight time-frames
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services