Manager - Service Delivery
Manager on a 12-18 month contract basis
This delivery/client service style role will be relationship driven and have a good understanding of fund operations, in particular global settlements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead interaction with clients to deliver an exceptional client service
- Ensure Ops team deliver to agreed SLA
- Delivery of operating model and service review
- Support all initiatives to enhance client experience and operational performance
- Support strategic requirements though working, motivating and influencing stakeholders
This role would suit a strong senior operational candidate from funds or custody, who has moved into a client servicing style role, or has recent project/change/transition/BA/PM experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in operational/client servicing within funds management
- Change management/business analysis/project skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
The role is initially slated for 12 months but could easily be extended longer, with perm potential.
Contact Charlie from Ambition 0405 242 474