Manager, Regulatory Reporting
Our client is a ASX top 50 listed financial services organisation who are on the lookout for a Regulatory Reporting Governance Manager. You will support the Senior Manager in providing assurance over regulatory reporting produced by the Finance division. You will drive the regulatory reporting agenda within business to ensure policies / processes align with both internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Support the business in providing assurance over regulatory reporting, including risk assessment and testing.
- Drive the regulatory reporting agenda within the business and aid in the development of processes and procedures which align with regulatory requirements.
- Work with the Financial Reporting Governance and the Finance Operational Risk Governance teams in their tasks relating to regulatory reporting.
- Build collaborative relationships with senior finance stakeholders.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Financial Services.
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA). A Bachelor's degree in Business, Commerce or a related discipline would be desirable.
- Demonstrated experience with statutory and regulatory reporting.
- Experience in either audit, risk or controls role within Financial Services.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to work within a constantly changing business whilst maintaining essential independence.
Move quickly for this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 or alternatively apply now by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.