Manager, Performance Analytics
As the Analytics Manager, you drive analytical insight across the business.
Working alongside Head of Data, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing company current and future state of analytics and develop short and long term plans for completing objectives.
- Partner with business units across the organisation to find out how data can best help inform their business decisions.
- Providing insightful and timely decision support services to senior executives for on an on going basis as well as analytics project work.
- Ad-hoc analysis & thought leadership on emerging industry issues &/or strategic company actions.
- Working collaboratively alongside internal stakeholders to deliver above outcomes.
- Manage a team of Data Analysts and Data Scientists.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Experience in Python, R, SQL, Qlikview and Tableau, and MS Excel proficiency
- Experience in influencing a cross functional set of stakeholders to deliver business outcomes
- Experience in taking on a portfolio of work with multiple stakeholders
For more information or a confidential conversation about this role please contact Tessa Gould at 03 8629 1020.