Manager - Markets Financial Reporting
My client is one of the largest financial institutions in Australia. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with senior finance and management functions to enable effective exchange of financial information.
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including finalisation of actuals, month on month analytical review, delivery of results to Divisional Finance team and appropriate governance activities.
- Ensure accounting services are completed to support financial reporting and successful audit completion.
- Be accountable for the integrity of the numbers by delivering accurate, reliable and timely financial information.
- Pro-actively look to streamline processes embed a strong governance culture.
- Drive the simplication, standardisation and elimination of financial control activities and processes where appropriate.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Solid professional experience in Finance Roles
- Demonstrated experience with statutory and regulatory accounting within a banking and insurance environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence, with experience working with off-shore sites
- Strong analytical skills with a strong customer focus
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) or equivalent
To be considered for this role please apply via this website. I will then provide you with feedback as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking & Financial Services