Manager, IT Infrastructure
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum|
In this role, the IT Infrastructure Manager will be hands on and provide IT support to the organisation to ensure all daily IT issues are dealt with appropriately.
- Day-to-day management of Desktop Support Desk
- Directs and leads SLA,OLA outcomes
- Project task and resource management, issue and risk management, delivery management and progress reports during assigned project life cycles (analysis, design and build, testing, implementation and realisation)
- Lead and participate in deploying problem solving capability with particular focus on
- AV systems
- SFTP server management (Complete FTP)
- File system management (CIFS)
- License Management
- Role model and promote a culture of teamwork and people leadership capability
- Effective risk management understanding including
- Compliance with all company's policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the identification and management of exceptions.
- Effective stakeholder management skills - solid record of achievement in building sustainable partnerships with internal stakeholders and external 3rd parties
- 5+ years commercial experience in an IT role within the funds management and/or financial services industry.
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s)
- Demonstrated leadership style that engages and motivates communities beyond IT
- Significant experience in effective management of external IT providers.
To express your interested in this role please "Apply Now".