Manager - Insolvency
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$100000.00 - AU$1300000.00 per annum|
Join a national and established Insolvency and business advisory specialist.
Boasting with a national footprint and being on all the banking panels my client is still flourishing in these uncertain times. In fact, the business is doing so well that they are currently recruiting for four new positions in their company.
Their stable business model ensure that they are not too big to carry large costs in these times. Thus, giving you the certainty that you will be in a stable company and secured role in this economic downturn.
I am looking to speak to candidates who are interested in a Manager role for this established company
- Managing formal appointments - voluntary administrations, liquidations and receiverships
- Liaising with secure creditors (top tier banks)
- Monthly reporitng to secured creditors
- Supervising senior, intermediate accountants
- Insolvency reports
- CA/CPA qualified
- Candidates must have a proven track record in a similar role
If you are still unsure if this is a good time to make a move, give me a call as I would love to talk to you in more detail about what my client can offer!
Please note only candidates who are currently is similar roles will be considered.
Senior Consultant : Commerce & Finance
0416 671 448