Manager, Group Analytics and Insights
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$170000 - AU$200000 per annum + bonus|
Our client is a market leading financial services organisation with a strong national and international presence. The organisation has a rich history of innovation and strategic growth.
In this newly created role, the Manager of Insights will directly support the Executive in assessing group financial performance, providing insightful and timely decision support services to senior Finance Executives; ad-hoc analysis & thought leadership on emerging industry issues &/or strategic actions; working collaboratively alongside internal stakeholders to deliver above outcomes (e.g. Finance, Treasury, Strategy, IR Risk etc.) and; as required, manage offshore resources in the execution of above activities (indirect reporting line).
We are looking for a commercially savvy business partner with experience communicating to an Executive audience. Strong analysis skills, exceptional commercial acumen and intimate understanding of the banking sector are requirements for the role.
Background and experience:
- Finance / Accounting qualification (CA, CPA, CFA, MBA) or equivalent with a strong commercial mind-set (e.g. attained in another bank, consulting, corporate finance or other relevant areas)
- Ability to synthesise information from several sources and present coherent whole and bring those conclusions to the people who need to know
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of banking, including drivers of financial performance and the role of risk, treasury and funding
- Demonstrable experience in stakeholder management with previous experience in reporting at Executive level
- Ability to manage group processes driving standardisation, consistency and continuous improvement
- Effective people management and development skills
Please contact Ryan Griffin on 03 8629 1003 for more information.