Manager - Financial Advice Compliance & Design - Big 4 Bank
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum|
My client is a Big 4 bank and one of the largest financial institutions in Australia. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
As the Manager - Advice Proposition, you have a responsibility for building out the firms Final Planning's customer advice solutions, ensuring that the customer offerings are fit for purpose, well researched, market competitive, regulatory compliant and well positioned.
You will project manage Financial Planning's take to market customer advice solutions which are delivered through Retail, Commercial and My Advice Financial Planners as well as the Customer Support Centre.
You will own the project/initiative and release roadmap and consequently help define any new project scoping and design tasks.
In addition you will:
- Research and design new project / product offerings.
- Develop solutions to regulatory changes which affect the giving of advice.
- Find gaps in current processes and ensure these are filled / resolved.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Demonstrated years of Corporate or project management experience with focus on financial services
- Initiative and problem-solving skills
- Planning, process, and organisational skills
- Self-motivated individual, with passion to achieve a great quality of work
- Succeeding through stakeholder management, collaboration and influence, demonstrating good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Wealth investment products, insurance products/knowledge
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services