Manager, Desk Quant
- Identify market and trading risks and determine remediation plans.
- Be a strong team player and develop a strong relationship and mentor members of the Quant team, locally and globally.
- main point of contact for various Sales/Structuring/Trading teams in Australia.
- be able to liaise with the various stakeholders (other than FO) and (c) delivery of business objectives
- Work with Trading teams to deliver capacity to specifications
- Strong business knowledge, preferably with some quantitative background
- Strong demonstrated knowledge and experience in at least 2 of the following asset classes- (a) Linear Rates, (b) Linear FX/eFX and (c) XVA.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following
- Demonstrated strong leadership competencies including ability to manage change, deliver results, exercise sound judgement, broaden perspective, build relationships, develop self and others and lead and empower.
- Extensive experience in financial markets in a front office or front office facing role with a thorough knowledge of markets and products.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills. Should also be able to demonstrate strong stakeholder management in a Front Office environment
- Appropriate academic degree (Computer Science, Maths, Physics, or other analytical degree)