Manager Compliance, Outsourcing
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$180000 per annum|
We are currently recruiting for a leading multinational enterprise who are seeking a Manager Compliance, Outsourcing. This role has come about due to internal movements, providing you with a fantastic opportunity to work within Operational Risk and Compliance. This role exists to provide support to external regulators in relation to compliance and governance, with a focus on CPS 231. You will help build a fit for purpose risk and compliance framework around outsourcing contracts.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Support external regulators in relation to compliance and governance;
- Build, implement and rollout the governance framework in relation to third party suppliers, with a focus on technology services (eg, cloud platforms);
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with executive and middle management, supervisors and various team leaders;
- Oversee continuous improvement in relation to outsourcing risk and compliance;
- Enhance the overall culture towards outsourcing risk.
To be successful in your application you will meet the following criteria:
- Have extensive experience in either compliance risk management, contract management governance or technology.
- Experience in outsourcing compliance involving cloud or technology related services is ideal.
- Knowledge of APRA CPS231 is highly desirable.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
Please do not hesitate to send your resume through for consideration by clicking the 'apply now' button below, and feel free to contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 with any questions.