Manager and Assistant Manager - Fund Accounting and Performance
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This international fund manager is seeking a senior fund accountant and a manager to join it's funds team on a temp to perm and straight perm basis. The team is responsible for servicing investments for a variety of funds, ranging accross all asset types.
This broad and interesting role involves:
- Managing the day to day relationship with the outsource provider(s) in accordance with formal and informal service level agreement(s).
- Review and approve daily activities performed including the areas of Investment Administration, Unit Pricing, Fund Accounting and performance reporting.
- Manage the day to day relationship with the outsource provider(s) in accordance with formal and informal service level agreement(s).
- Maintain substantial shareholdings register and prepare substantial shareholder notices.
- Performance and attributions
- Maintain portfolio records.
- Work to continuously improve the efficiency and quality of both internal and external business as usual activities; and to contribute to and lead project activities as required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated a high degree of proficiency in course work in the areas of fund accounting
- Experience working within funds management
- great communication skills
The temp to perm role has a minimum tenure of 6 months, ideally looking for a future perm.
Please contact Charlie from Ambition recruitment | 02 9249 5087