Management Accountant - Property & Construction
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
A major Property & Construction business, my client is looking for an experienced Management Accountant with a strong background in construction accounting to join their ever growing business. You will be joining a growing organisation with a strong employee focused culture and an inspired leadership team.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Month end reporting, analysis and commentary on reports/projects;
- Labour, variable and fixed cost analysis;
- Full project costing and feasibility testing;
- Partnering with operations including the leadership teams and site GMs;
- Constant workflow review and process improvement implementation
- Budget and forecast preparation;
- Review ongoing projects and add value with recommendations; and
- Ad-hoc management reports.
The successful candidate will ideally have held a Management Accountant or Financial Accountant role within a property and construction environment. You will ideally be CA/CPA qualified, or studying towards. Exceptional excel and modelling skills will be highly regarded. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are mandatory for this role as you will be dealing with numerous financial and non-financial stakeholders.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Riyad Zakharia at Ambition on (03) 8629 1012.